When have you ever heard of a flat-fee real estate company scheduling showings? We do.
Most flat-fee real estate agents require you to handle all showing requests. The result: missed calls which result in lost opportunities to sell your home.
Not only do we schedule and coordinate all showings of your home, but we'll also:
- Create your showing account, where you can access all of your showing activity
- Allow you to edit any special showing instructions
- Pass along any special instructions to the showing agent
- Request feedback from any agent who shows the property
- Provide you with any feedback received
We'll never miss an opportunity to show your home. Our showing service is available to receive showing requests from 8am to 8pm Monday through Saturday and 8am to 6pm on Sundays.
When a request is made to show your home, you'll be notified via phone, text and/or email (it's up to you!). Once you've confirmed the availability, a representative will contact the buyer's agent and give them approval to show the home with any special instructions you have stipulated.